We’re looking for a Bilingual Receptionist to join the Employment Solutions team in Denver! This is a great entry level position to get your foot in the door in the Staffing/Recruiting industry or Human Resources field.
The Bilingual Receptionist will answer all inbound calls and direct them to the appropriate department, branch, or person in our company. We are looking for someone who is organized, has great attention to detail, and can communicate clearly while providing great customer service.
Bilingual in English/Spanish required!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Answer phones/transfer calls using a multi-line phone system
- Greet candidates/visitors and manage waiting room
- Monitor office supplies
- File paperwork
- Data/candidate entry in to ATS or “system of record”
- Monitor and manage break room
- Call to confirm interviews
- Assist in reference check calls and requests
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS:
* Bilingual – English/ Spanish required
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Administrative experience in an office environment is strongly preferred.
Employment Solutions is a leader in the Colorado staffing industry and has been providing high-quality employee-to-employer matches in the skilled manufacturing, logistics, warehouse, labor, production, and general labor sectors since 1994. Employment Solutions has exclusive access to Colorado’s top employers. With offices in Denver, Fort Collins, Greeley, and Longmont, we offer top wages, weekly pay, health benefits, and bonuses.
Job Type: Full-time